For Immediate Release - November 18, 2011
Siemon Announces Network Infrastructure Blog
Combining Siemon's extensive data center and enterprise cabling knowledge with news, opinions and guidance from experts across the global network infrastructure market, http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/ delivers educational resources, industry intelligence and actionable advice on a wide range of network infrastructure issues.
Watertown, CT, USA — Siemon, a globally recognized leader in network cabling solutions, has launched a new blog dedicated to helping data center and enterprise network professionals stay up-to-date on the latest advances, global standards updates, market intelligence and strategies in network infrastructure.
Focusing on key issues in the data center and converged low-voltage enterprise network, http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/ leverages the expertise of Siemon subject matter experts from around the world, bringing unique perspectives and ideas that network professionals can use to improve their own infrastructure strategies. This valuable expertise is extended by a growing list of contributors and guest bloggers representing leading organizations from a wide range of network infrastructure segments, including active equipment manufacturers, chip developers, system integrators and more.
Recent Siemon Network Infrastructure posts include:
- Update on new ISO/IEC 40Gb/s Copper Cabling Project - http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/isoiec-initiates-40-gbits-copper-cabling-project
- Report: 10GbE to overtake 1GbE by 2014 - http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/new-report-10gbe-port-count-to-overtake-1gbe-by-2014
- Overview of TIA's Next Generation Cabling Objectives - http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/tia-adopts-next-generation-cabling-baseline-objectives-2
Backed by a team of contributors monitoring an extensive list of traditional and social media resources for the latest news, advancements and industry happenings, Siemon's Network Infrastructure Blog also provides an easy way for professionals to keep up with the rapidly evolving network infrastructure market.
Topic areas covered include:
- Standards activities updates from active standard leaders and contributors
- Data center design strategies
- Energy consumption and cooling
- Converged low-voltage networking
- Building "Green" infrastructures
- Intelligent automated building infrastructures
- Higher-speed networking: 10, 40 and 100Gb/s
- Infrastructures for cloud, colocation and virtualized data centers
- Network security strategies
To access Siemon's Network Infrastructure blog, visit: http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance low voltage infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning over 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suite of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With over 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry.
- Press Contact:
- David Wall
- Global Integrated Marketing Manager
- 101 Siemon Company Drive
- Watertown, CT 06795
- Phone : (1) 860 945-4287
- Fax : (1) 860 945-8503